- 110" WB WHITE CAB IBT PWL
Final Stop Auto Sales
249 Jones Valley Dr SW
Huntsville, AL 35802
Vehicle Description2011 Isuzu Box Truck. 3.0 NPR Diesel and only 133k miles! 14ft box! Great running truck!
In todays market we don't believe there is a reason to put a high price on vehicles just to try to get the most money out of someone. We are a no haggle lot which means we put the least price we are willing to take for the vehicle on it. We will only drop the price if we see fitting when we see fitting. We try to bring quality, service, and pricing together to make our customers happy while earning a living. We offer a warranty that can be purchased on vehicles if they meet the criteria (mileage and age). .
Hurry in today! These trucks are selling faster than we can get them in! Visit us online at finalstopautos.com or call us at 205-493-3325
- Cruise Control
- EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution)
- Floor mats
- Rear wheel drive
- Tilt and telescoping steering column
- Truck Application
- GVWR, 12000 lbs (5443 kg) capacity
- 4JJ1-TC , diesel engine 183 CID (3.0L), 150 HP at 2800 RPM, 282 LB FT gross torque at 1600-2800 RPM. 4 cylinder, 16 valve, four cycle, chain-driven dual overhead camshaft valve train, a cast iron cylinder block, and a cast aluminum cylinder head. Turbocharged, inter-cooled, water cooled EGR, direct injection, electronically controlled common rail fuel system, engine cruise control, and idle up function. Oil level check switch and light. Engine warning system with audible warning for low oil pressure, high coolant temperature, and a protection system that will reduce fueling if excessive coolant temperature is detected. Rear engine cover.
- Air Cleaner, Dry Paper single element (Donaldson brand). Air cleaner canister standard with air restriction gauge.
- Alternator, 110 AMP with integral regulator
- Battery, Dual 12-V maintenance free, 750 CCA each
- Front GAWR, 5360 lbs (2431 kg) capacity
- Front Axle, Reverse Elliot "I"-beam rated at 6830 lbs. (3098 kg). Includes integral hydraulic power steering. Ratio 18.8-20.9:1
- Front Suspension, 8440 lbs. (3828 kg) capacity. Semi-elliptical tapered leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers and stabilizer bar.
- Rear GAWR, 8840 lbs capacity
- Rear Axle, R050, full-floating single-speed, 11,020 lbs. (4999 kg) capacity with oil lubricated rear wheel bearings
- Rear Axle Ratio, 5.125:1
- Rear Suspension, 9880 lbs. (4481 kg) capacity. Semi-elliptical main and auxiliary multi-leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers.
- Fuel Tank, 25-gallon (94.6L) rectangular fuel tank. Mounted between frame rail through the rail fuel fill. Fuel water separator with dash mounted warning light.
- Exhaust Brake, vacuum operated
- Exhaust System, Single horizontal with DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)
- Paint Scheme, Solid
- Cab Mounts, All steel low cab forward, BBC 70.7 in. 45 deg. mechanical tilt with torsion assist
- Windows, Tinted glass
- Mirrors, Dual cab mounted exterior with integral convex mirror
- Windshield Wipers, Intermittent wet-arm
- Multi-Information Display (MID) (monitors vital functions including diesel exhaust fluid levels (DEF), particulate matter emissions level in the diesel particulate filter (DPF), diesel particulate filter regeneration, service reminders for engine oil, transmission oil, differential oil, power steering fluid, engine oil filter, and fuel filters. The MID provides fuel economy reporting by average, instant, and trip.)
- Isuzu Vehicle Health Report (Standard on all N-Series diesel trucks, exclusive to Isuzu, monitors the trucks performance, and driver behavior. Reports provide detailed information on engine operation, braking, emissions, fuel economy, acceleration & deceleration frequency, idling, and speed history. Ask your Isuzu dealer to provide you with an Isuzu Vehicle Health Report at your next service.)